franz eric franz eric franz eric franz eric franz eric franz eric franz eric franz eric franz eric Myspace Falling Objects franz eric franz eric franz eric franz eric franz eric franz eric franz eric franz eric franz eric franz eric franz eric franz eric franz eric franz eric franz eric

Monday, February 14, 2011

"My Programing Experience"


This term I got my subjects; i left before like the i.t.121p.I thought that this course would be easy as 1,2&3 . But i find out that this course is very hard specially if you really hate to make programs and math's , it is becouse it requires you to be a logical thingker like the programers for me it is very hard until the day that i thought to drop the course and surrender .



Things "Change " when one of my past i.t professor told me that he will tell to my proff that i have a hard time . then after this my prof. in that particular course confront and help making my programs.



Now I'am doing great thanks from my past i.t. professor that i can cope with my programing subject and i'am doing fine now.




Guys, if their is something wrong with my grammar and spelling fell comfortable to leave a comment that would be a honnor. tnx until next time



- Oshkosh21

No comments: